Please read and retain for your records
We would like to add your email address to our mailing list to advise you of future events. Please email Carol at email@example.com to confirm your agreement to this.
By purchasing a ticket to an event, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel the workshop if minimum numbers of 10 are not reached. In this event a full refund will be made to you.
CPD certificates are provided on the day of the training.
Places booked using the multiple booking form, when only the title of the event and not the full advertising material is available, may be cancelled without charge if, once the advertising commences, the participant feels the event is not suitable for them. This must be at least 12 weeks before the event.
In the event of cancellation by the participant, in all other circumstances without exception, part or the whole of the fee will be retained as follows:
- Bookings cancelled in advance of six weeks of the event will incur a charge of £5
- Bookings cancelled within six weeks of the event will incur a charge of £10
- Bookings cancelled within one month of the event will incur a charge of £20
- Bookings cancelled within three weeks of the event will incur a charge of £25
- Bookings cancelled within two weeks of the event will incur a charge of £30
- Bookings cancelled within one week of the event or not attended for any reason will not receive a refund.
Please note: In all cancellations by participants, places originally booked via Paypal will be refunded minus the original Paypal fee and the Admin Charge above. If a voucher was used towards booking the event the voucher will be reissued to be used against a different event.
If a popular event is being run twice and having booked into one date the participant wants or needs to change to the other date (if there is a space available or another participant is willing to change) this will incur an admin charge of £10.
Receipts of payment are sent by email from Carol Belsey to confirm your booking when payment is received via bank transfer or cheque. Those who pay via Paypal will receive an acknowledgement of their booking but should retain their Paypal booking information.
If a duplicate receipt is required this will incur a cost of £10, to be paid before the duplicate is made available.
Early Bird prices will end on the date advertised and will not be reinstated nearer to the event as we feel this is unethical practice.