- 225ml Coconut Milk
- 250g Dark 70% Chocolate
- 3 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 400g Shortbread Biscuits
- 125g Raisins
- 85g Dried Coconut Chips
- 75g Pistachios, Chopped
- 15g Raisins
- 15g Coconut Pieces
- 15g Pistachios
- 50g Milk Chocolate (melted)
- Put Coconut Milk, Chocolate and Syrup in a pan over a low heat.
Mix and heat until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Crush hallf the shortbread in food processor and roughly chop the rest.
Mix the crushed biscuits into the pan.
- Add chopped shortbread, raisins, dried coconut and pistachios. Mix well.
- Place mixture in cake tin. Smooth gently if necessary.
- Set in fridge for at least an hour.
Remove from tin, sprinkle bits over and drizzle with melted chocolate.
Cut in small squares to serve.