- 225 ml Sunflower oil
- 150g Golden caster sugar
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 tbsl Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp Bicarbonet of soda
- 275g Plain flour
- 275g Grated carrots
- 75 g Dessicated coconut
- 85 g Chopped walnuts
- 150g Sultanas
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Grease and line your cake or loaf tin
- Beat oil, sugar and eggs together with an electic whisk until smoooth and light.
- Sift in cinnamon, nutmeg bicarbonet and flour and fold to a smooth mix.
- Stir in remaining cake ingrediants.
- Pour into cake tin and bake for approximately an hour or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool in tin before topping.
Take a small tub of Philadelphia cheese and add enough sifted icing sugar to make a spreadable topping.
Add Marmalade to taste. Apply!